Tuesday 13 December 2016

It's not always about Kumara in the Kaipara...

My last graduation of 2016 and what a lovely way to round off a great year for Computers in Homes in Te Tai Tokerau.  I often have to pinch myself; I'm so lucky to be involved in an industry where people learn, grow, develop and have fun during the course of the programme.

Term 4 has seen 53 families complete CiH and all in a variety of delivery, device and connectivity methods.  It's been fantastic being able to meet the differing needs of each family this year and I look forward to achieving that even more so in 2017.

On 13 December 2016 though we recognised nine people at Te Roroa Learning Assistance's Dargaville branch.  What a cool bunch of people!  I had so much fun each time I popped over from Whangarei; you're a welcoming bunch of Kiwi's I tell you :)

Congratulations to all Mum's and Dad's who took the time to learn and opted for an internet connection for your home.  I know it'll make a huge difference to not only your kids lives, but to your whanau as a whole.  Thank you Stephanie, Kura, Cyril and LeeAnne from TRLA, you're such a delight to work with and I appreciate all your support.  Here's a few photos acknowledging your day:

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free slideshow personalized with Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment